Home Hockey Training Objectives and Considerations
This is the 3rd of 3 intro videos for the Home Hockey Training Center. Check out the first two videos before moving on to this one. Here are the links to videos 1 and 2:
Before you start putting together your Home Hockey Training Center, it’s important to have a game plan. Here’s an example of the things I thought were important considerations for my situation. I think this list is a good start, but I’m sure there are other considerations that might fit different scenarios:
- Age: older players are bigger and stronger, which may have implications on how sturdy the equipment needs to be, and how much space you’ll need
- Ability: more advanced players will have more advanced needs, which could affect what types of equipment you’ll need
- Space: self-explanatory… you need a place to put everything!
- Objectives: what are the main skills you’re looking to develop? what equipment best fits those needs?
- Budget: if you’re like me, you’re ok with investing in your skill development, as long as the value is there
Once you’ve mapped out your game plan, then the fun begins! Time to start picking and choosing what you’re going to put in your Home Hockey Training Center. That’s where I’m hoping this course will come in useful.
Join me as I give you a peek at my own Home Hockey Training Center, complete with reviews of everything I’ve included in it. And when you’re ready to start shopping, just click the link below to be taken to my favorite store for Hockey Training Aids!