Great drill to work on the both the high cycle and low cycle in a quarter-ice setting.
I developed this drill as a modification to the Perpetual Cycle Drill when working in smaller spaces, or when your group is too large to keep everyone moving in the original version.
Quarter Ice – Perpetual Cycle
- P1 dumps puck in to corner from line and swings in to pick it up
- P2 follows up and receives the cycle
- Cycle give and go with a shot
- P3 dumps puck in on the other side of the net
- P2 loops back into the zone and cycles the other way
- P3 follows up, receives the cycle, and passes out front to P2
- Drill repeats