Double Bank Pass is Great, High-Tempo Passing Drill
The Double Bank Pass Drill is quick paced, and a lot of fun. This is one you should definitely try out on the ice, as the diagram doesn’t always do it justice (at least it didn’t for me!). Here’s the diagram:
Double Bank Pass Drill:
1. 4 lines, each with pucks
2. On whistle, two players leave from diagonally opposite lines.
3. The ﬁrst player ﬁres a cross-ice pass to the opposite line, then skates up ice to receive the ﬁrst bank pass.
4. Receiver steps out to create a good passing angle, then executes a bank pass to the player who passed to him.
5. The second player skates further up ice, timing it to be ready to receive the second bank pass from the ﬁrst player in his line.
6. Both players attack 2 on 0
USE THIS DRILL IN YOUR OWN PRACTICE PLAN:
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!